The bicycle looks good, may have minimal cosmetic (only) blemishes on the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories
- The bicycle may require minimal service adjustments without the need of replacing any parts. (Service adjustments are typically easy and fast to make. Usually required in the first 6-12 months of ownership when the bike was new.)
- The braking surface is clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves & pitting.
- The brake pads may show signs of usage yet have a majority of their life remaining.
- Front and rear suspension are clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves & pitting. May include slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation alone.
- Tyres may show signs of usage but have a majority of their life remaining. No cracking, slashes or flint holes.
- Grips/Handlebar tape may show slight signs of usage, but must be clean and free from oil/grease/dirt residue. Handle bar tape must securely in place with no curling at the edges or loose wrapping.